Private Equity & Investors
FRANCHISEES AND FRANCHISORS IN YOUR ACQUISITION SWEET SPOT ARE SEEKING INVESTORS. FRANDATA CAN HELP YOU IDENTIFY THEM AND ASSIST YOU IN YOUR DUE DILIGENCE.
We track the financial and operational performance of both private and public franchises operating in the United States. We use this information to assist private equity firms with acquisition opportunities.
FRANdata is known as the best provider of franchisee and franchisor information available.
We understand the complex nature of franchise organizations and the challenges around identifying owners, the full extent of their ownership, and how to reach them. We approach franchisee ownership through the lens of an investigator and seek to truly uncover the owners involved and their various other relationships across multiple brands and investments.
By partnering with FRANdata, a private equity investor is able to understand their target’s runway for growth and future consolidations.
FRANdata offers a full suite of due diligence solutions that enable PE firms to:
- Proactively screen acquisition targets.
- Target only those brands or multi-unit owners that meet the specific criteria outlined in your M&A strategy.
- Develop detailed profiles of acquisition targets including valuation estimates.
We help you:
- Understand the details of a franchise’s historical financial performance and business operations.
- Find and analyze hard-to-find franchisees
- We provide due diligence before the LOI to validate management representations, and after the LOI to help you in your investment decision.
- Understand the industry and the competition to provide context for a franchise’s performance.
- Examine the franchisee-franchisor relationship history, unit economics, and system continuity.
- Create cash flow models and growth projections
Understanding the number of franchisees that comprise a franchise system, each operator’s size and the extent of their franchise holdings is more challenging than one might expect. There are many hurdles to accurately profiling a franchise system’s franchisees. We approach this problem from an investigator’s perspective using our experience and knowledge base to put small pieces of the puzzle together and creating a full picture.
Contact us now for an introduction to our services and a sample of our capabilities.